After sharing my anxiety post with you all, I have been more open w/ sharing my coping strategies w/ anxiety.
Below are 51 ways to battle that anxiety.
- Try Magnesium Citrate. It’s been shown to reduce anxiety in some people.
- Eat a Banana everyday (they contain magnesium and GABA).
- Carry a small notebook, when anxiety arises, write down how you feel. Distract yourself!
- Listen to meditation/relaxation music. Have headphones with you at all times.
- Practice meditation. Read a book on how to meditate. (Get Some Headspace by Andy Puddicombe is a good option)
- Exercise (at least 3x per week, 30 minutes of cardio per session). Exercise banishes the jitters!
- Try self-therapy (buy a therapy book and work through it).
- Try deep breathing exercises. Deep breathing makes it very difficult to clench your muscles in anxiety.
- The voice in your head doesn’t always want the best for you. Fruitless thought is…
View original post 566 more words